Kaddex Group is comprised of the following legal entities:
- KADDEX, LLC, (hereinafter “Kaddex USA”), a corporation duly organised and existing under the laws of the state of Delaware and having a registered office at Suite 201, 651 N Broad St, Middletown, DE 19709, United States of America; and,
- KADDEX PTY LTD, (hereinafter “Kaddex AU”), an Australian private company organised and existing under the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia and having a registered office at Suite 1524, 50-58 MacLeay St Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011 Australia; and,
- Kaddex OÜ, (hereinafter “Kaddex EE”), a private limited company organised and existing under the laws of the country of Estonia, European Union and having a registered office at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Sepapaja tn 6, 15551, Estonia, European Union; and,
- KADDEX LTD, (hereinafter “Kaddex UK”), a private limited company organised and existing under the laws of the country England, United Kingdom and having a registered office at Lytchett House 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FA, England, United Kingdom; and,
- KADDEXDAO ASSOCIATION, (hereinafter “Kaddex DAO”), an association organised and existing under the laws of the country Switzerland and having a registered office at Blegistrasse 7, 6340 Baar, Switzerland.
- Through Kaddex Services.
- In an email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Kaddex Services or you and Kaddex in relation to the Kaddex Services.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Kaddex Services, except to the extent we collect information from a third party.
Persons Under the Age of 18
The Kaddex Services are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 should provide any information to or through the Kaddex Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or through any of the Websites’ or the Kaddex Services’ features, register on the Websites or otherwise through the Kaddex Services, make any purchases through the Kaddex Services, use any interactive or public comment features of the Kaddex Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at [[email protected]] .
California residents may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Kaddex Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Kaddex Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Kaddex Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect through the Kaddex Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites and other features of the Kaddex Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Kaddex Services, subscribing to our services, posting material (including User Contributions), or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Kaddex Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Kaddex Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites and other features of the Kaddex Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use through the Kaddex Services.
- Information about your computer or device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device.
- Real-time information about the location of your device.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include Personal Information other than your location, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways, receive from third parties, or that is public on the blockchain. It helps us to improve the Kaddex Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Kaddex Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Kaddex Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Kaddex Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Kaddex, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Kaddex Services and its contents, including customer support, to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Customize, measure, and improve the Kaddex Services, including content and layout.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to the Kaddex Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Kaddex Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Kaddex’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Kaddex about the Kaddex Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kaddex, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into your account.
You may also send us an email at [[email protected]] to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, see the California Policy Notice.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Kaddex Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Kaddex Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Kaddex Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Kaddex Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Kaddex Services.
CALIFORNIA POLICY NOTICE
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
● Deny you services.
● Charge you different prices or rates for services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
● Provide you a different level or quality of services.
● Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for services or a different level or quality of services.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (via email to [[email protected]]), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
If you have any questions about this notice or need to access it in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact [[email protected]].